Bryan Renteria

Bryan Renteria has become a YouTube superstar. His home country was United States. He was born on September 19, 1989. Bryan has also earned a lot of fame as a YouTuber with the EpicMunke Channel. The channel's popularity has increased due to his pranks, challenges and mukbangs. Bryan Renteria Jr. is the son who was killed by Mayra Renteria. His first encounter with the world took place at the NICU. Mayra stated in her tweet that Bryan was treated for a medical issue on the 4th of October in 2021. In this piece, we'll examine Bryan Renteria Jr.'s tragic demise. Mayra's daughter Bryan Renteria Jr. All over the world are shocked by the news of his passing. Bryan's death was confirmed by New-Deaths on their website. Mayra's Instagram account recounts the tale of Bryan first being exposed to the world. The caption reads: I can hardly wait to hold my baby boy and finally take him home. Faith is in God and I believe that God will give him power to overcome this. My heart is full of pride for my son! Not terrible but also quite a bit. I'm wondering if you could please include my Bryancito on your petitions.

4 Tiktok Bryan Bryan Bryan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aya Kiguchi

Emily VanCamp

Adelaide Clemens